Saturday, December 3, 2016

12/2/16

My friend invited me out for lunch because she wanted a drink and talk. I only had 45 minutes to get ready and which is a challenge for me. I decided to put make up and straighten my hair. I decided to try out the new Revlon Ultra HD Gel lipstick in 755 Adobe (beautiful red), Estee Lauder Double wear foundation and technic Brow Tamer. I really love the foundation!

We couldn't decided where to eat but at the end we ended up at California Fish Grill. It was lunch time so it was very crowded and the line was long! I'm not much of a seafood person but we ordered the four Cajun Salmon tacos, and order of garlic fries, Corona Beer and Pacifico. It was freakin delicious!! 

We ended up going to the thrift store and I bought a Disney t-shirt for $3. I did online order a pair of stud earrings and a L.A. Kings long sleeved hoodie shirt. That was basically my day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...