Monday, December 5, 2016

Ciate London & Violet Voss

I finally received the Violet Voss Pro Holy Grail eyeshadow palette I pre-ordered November 18! It was suppose to ship out the 28th but I didn't get any updates on the tracking number until Dec 3rd. I have been wanting this palette and the Huda Beauty rose gold palette but they are always sold out!

I almost forgot to post a picture of the Ciate London Limited Edition Chole Morello Beauty Haul. The box comes with
1 Mini Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin up 
1 Wonderwand Intensely Volumising  Mascara 
Pretty, Fun & Fearless Fifteen eyeshadow palette
1 Makeup pouch 

I thought this was a good deal at $49 and since it was my first time buying from the site I signed up for the 10% off code.



No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...