Tuesday, December 27, 2016

What I got for Christmas 2016

My sister gifted me some new Nike's for running. They are a half size too big and she lost the reciept so I have to wear thick socks and tie the laces tight. She also gifted me a Hogwarts Gryffindor Seeker zip up hoodie  and a $25 gift card to Ulta.
 
My other sister gifted me the Too Faced Funfetti It's Fun To Be A Girl Makeup Collection which comes with Funfetti Eyeshadow Palette
Love Flush Long- Lasting 16-Hour Blush in Funfetti
Funfetti Ultra Plush Lip Gloss 
Better Than Sex Mascara
Brush 
The last item in the Lorac Limited Edition Cue The Confetti Highligher & Blush Palette and it comes with a brush!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. The Too Faced kit seems to have so many amazing products in it!
    Happy Holidays!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...